Our website features the best Juno Beach real estate search for homes, condos, land and foreclosure properties available. It is the only site you will ever need! It is easy-to-use and updated by the official Realtor®’s database every 15 minutes.
You can save searches, and get daily email alerts of new listings, price changes, sold data, and market reports. Our Interactive Map Search allows you to view properties on a map or refine your search by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!
Located on a barrier island in the northern reaches of the Gold Coast, the seaside town of Juno Beach was once a small community of businessmen (primarily tourist court/motel owners). Interestingly, the island it sits on was created when part of the Intracoastal Waterway was dredged here at the turn of the century. As Juno Beach grew, it was finally incorporated in 1953 and is now home to approximately 3,200 residents, not including seasonal residents that own vacation homes in the area.
Natural beauty, cultural activities, and strong community involvement are of prime importance in this coastal community. Expect to be embraced by the warmth of the locals and to be dazzled by Juno Beach’s natural charms and attractions.
Juno Beach Quick Facts:
• Juno Beach, or just Juno as it was once known, used to be the county seat for the area that was formerly known as Dade County. Dade County is now known as Miami-Dade County, and its county seat is Miami.
• This waterfront community is mostly residential, though it does have a vibrant commercial area. Real estate here ranges from condominiums to sprawling oceanfront estates.
• Scuba divers and shipwreck enthusiasts should check out the Spanish wrecks just off the shores of Juno Beach. These Spanish wrecks date back sometime between the late 16th to early 17th century.
• Swimming and sunbathing aren’t the only activities that residents and vacationers enjoy doing in Juno Beach. There are plenty of recreational opportunities to keep you active throughout your stay here, such as hiking, biking, fishing, tennis, golf and wildlife viewing.
• Juno Beach is home to the Florida Power & Light Company, which serves approximately 4 million customers.
• Within Juno Beach’s limits is the ocean conservation organization and marine sanctuary called the Loggerhead Marinelife Center. Loggerhead aims to conserve the local coastal ecosystem and focuses on the conservation and rehabilitation of threatened and endangered turtle species.
Stunning ocean views from almost every room in this beautiful two bedroom condo that is literally steps to the beach! Live the life that so many dream of in Juno Beach at...
JUNO OCEANFRONT CONDO DIRECTLY ON THE BEACH WITH POOL AND HOT TUB! Voted one of top beaches 2017 and very sought after safe neighborhood. Beaches are safe 24/7Great for s...
Spacious 2 bedroom/ 2 bath corner unit is located in desirable Juno Beach. Both en-suite bedrooms are light and bright & nicely sized. Experience beach living in this wel...
WOW!! Highly sought after and incredibly desirable Sea Oats where 'LIVING THE SOUTH FLORIDA LIFESTYLE' is a Reality. This 2nd floor, Lock and Go, OPEN FLOOR PLAN unit ha...
BEAUTIFUL WIDE EXPANSIVE CASPIAN MODEL 3 FULL BATH LARGE MASTER BEDROOM - BEDROOM AND WALK IN CLOSET, SITTING RIGHT AT THE JUNO BEACH PIER, DIRECT EAST VIEW, OVERS...
Rare opportunity to own a buildable lot right in Juno Beach. Walk to the beach or restaurants yet enjoy the privacy and seclusion of a single family home. This lot has...