Our website features the best Juno Beach real estate search for homes, condos, land and foreclosure properties available. It is the only site you will ever need! It is easy-to-use and updated by the official Realtor®’s database every 15 minutes.
You can save searches, and get daily email alerts of new listings, price changes, sold data, and market reports. Our Interactive Map Search allows you to view properties on a map or refine your search by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!
Located on a barrier island in the northern reaches of the Gold Coast, the seaside town of Juno Beach was once a small community of businessmen (primarily tourist court/motel owners). Interestingly, the island it sits on was created when part of the Intracoastal Waterway was dredged here at the turn of the century. As Juno Beach grew, it was finally incorporated in 1953 and is now home to approximately 3,200 residents, not including seasonal residents that own vacation homes in the area.
Natural beauty, cultural activities, and strong community involvement are of prime importance in this coastal community. Expect to be embraced by the warmth of the locals and to be dazzled by Juno Beach’s natural charms and attractions.
Juno Beach Quick Facts:
• Juno Beach, or just Juno as it was once known, used to be the county seat for the area that was formerly known as Dade County. Dade County is now known as Miami-Dade County, and its county seat is Miami.
• This waterfront community is mostly residential, though it does have a vibrant commercial area. Real estate here ranges from condominiums to sprawling oceanfront estates.
• Scuba divers and shipwreck enthusiasts should check out the Spanish wrecks just off the shores of Juno Beach. These Spanish wrecks date back sometime between the late 16th to early 17th century.
• Swimming and sunbathing aren’t the only activities that residents and vacationers enjoy doing in Juno Beach. There are plenty of recreational opportunities to keep you active throughout your stay here, such as hiking, biking, fishing, tennis, golf and wildlife viewing.
• Juno Beach is home to the Florida Power & Light Company, which serves approximately 4 million customers.
• Within Juno Beach’s limits is the ocean conservation organization and marine sanctuary called the Loggerhead Marinelife Center. Loggerhead aims to conserve the local coastal ecosystem and focuses on the conservation and rehabilitation of threatened and endangered turtle species.
Perfectly located in highly-desired Juno Beach. Beautifully Renovated, Light & Bright 3bdrm, 2bath with open floor plan. Relax on your private patio overlooking the lake....
Resort style living just blocks from the beach, where low key meets Luxury in this recently built (2015) Juno Beach condo! Step through an open foyer into a spacious floo...
Gated community with resort style amenities including 2 pools, hot tub, clubhouse, billiards, fitness center all located close to beach, great restaurants and shopping. I...
Turnkey private pool, 3/2 Villa (Model ''D''), Sea Oats of Juno Beach. A rare opportunity to own the most desired Villa, in one of the most sought after communities, loca...
In a fluctuating stock market Real Estate remains a safe investment in your portfolio!!! Desireable ground floor condo in the heart of beautiful Juno Beach. The Colony ...