Our website features the best Jupiter real estate search for homes, condos, land and foreclosure properties available. It is the only site you will ever need! It is easy-to-use and updated by the official Realtor®’s database every 5 minutes.
You can save searches, and get daily email alerts of new listings, price changes, sold data, and market reports. Our Interactive Map Search allows you to view properties on a map or refine your search by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!
Jupiter is a lovely beach town located in Northern Palm Beach County. The town got its name from the Jobe (Hobe) Native Americans, who used to live in the Jupiter Inlet area. When English settlers arrived in 1763, they mistakenly interpreted the name as “Jove,” which led to them referring to it as Jupiter.
Today, Jupiter is a beach lover’s paradise famous for its spectacular beaches and a staggering array of recreational activities. Inhabited by plenty of fun-loving residents, this picturesque town by the sea is home to celebrities, world-class shopping, restaurants, hotels, museums, and more than 50 championship golf courses scattered in and around the area.
Jupiter Quick Facts:
• The Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and Museum is one of one of Jupiter’s most popular attractions. Visit this landmark and join educational tours, view plenty of exhibits, and shop for souvenirs.
• More than 30 artificial reefs are available for dive enthusiasts to explore. These reefs are filled with colorful corals and sponges, as well as a variety of tropical fish. Visit one of the many dive centers in the area and go on a one-of-a-kind underwater adventure.
• Visit the DuBois Pioneer Home. Built in 1898, this historical landmark is built on a Native American burial mound, and is the oldest house still in its original site in Palm Beach County.
• Fishing is a popular activity in Jupiter. There are plenty of spots where you can rent a boat. Head out to the Gulf Stream, which is just a mile or two from the coast, and enjoy a wonderful afternoon of fishing.
• Jupiter is home to a great amount of award-winning golf courses. There’s The Golf Club of Jupiter, The Club at Admirals Cove, the Abacoa Golf Club, and the Jupiter Dunes Golf Club, to name a few.
• There’s a superb variety of housing options at Jupiter. These range from beautiful townhomes surrounded by lush trees, spacious 4-bedroom homes with pools, lovely luxury estates with topnotch amenities located beside a golf course, and oceanfront single-family homes that offer majestic views of the Atlantic Ocean.