Our website features the best Palm Beach Gardens real estate search for homes, condos, land and foreclosure properties available. It is the only site you will ever need! It is easy-to-use and updated by the official Realtor®’s database every 15 minutes.
You can save searches, and get daily email alerts of new listings, price changes, sold data, and market reports. Our Interactive Map Search allows you to view properties on a map or refine your search by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!
Palm Beach Gardens
Commonly referred to as “The Gardens,” Palm Beach Gardens is a city located in Northern Palm Beach County. Before insurance tycoon and landowner, John D. MacArthur purchased significant acreage in the area back in the ‘50s, what we now know as Palm Beach Gardens was a region dominated by tall pine trees, home to cattle ranches and even swamplands. Nowadays, Palm Beach City is an upscale community, home to gated neighborhoods and some of the best shopping and dining options in Palm Beach County.
The city of Palm Beach Gardens has over 30% of its total land area developed into green space, something that has definitely helped the city earn its nickname. Aside from green spaces, Palm Beach Gardens has developed plenty of recreational programs and offers its residents a wide array of services and amenities that truly make this garden city “a unique place to live, learn, work, and play!”
Palm Beach Gardens Quick Facts:
• This city is a mecca for golfing enthusiasts from all over the world. Palm Beach Gardens is home to the headquarters of the Professional Golfers’ Association of America (PGA). Several golfing tournaments were held in the city: the PGA National Resort and Spa has been the site of The Honda Classic since 2007.
• Palm Beach Gardens enjoys a balmy climate, with warm temperatures. Like much of the Florida coast, the city has the occasional bout of inclement weather and the city government has a disaster preparedness program and continuously gives residents useful information.
• The city is served by the School District of Palm Beach County.
• Art in Public Places is a city ordinance that, since its approval, has been responsible for the further beautification of the city. Palm Beach Gardens has a variety of public and accessible artwork and continues to foster its residents’ creative sensibilities.
• Palm Beach Gardens is a designated “Tree City USA.” This national program gives recognition to cities that have been successful in urban forestry management.
Welcome to this renovated 2-bedroom / 2-bathroom, split floorplan condo in Woodland Lakes. The updated kitchen is light and bright with granite countertops and stainless ...