Our website features the best JSinger Island real estate search for homes, condos, land and foreclosure properties available. It is the only site you will ever need! It is easy-to-use and updated by the official Realtor®’s database every 15 minutes.
You can save searches, and get daily email alerts of new listings, price changes, sold data, and market reports. Our Interactive Map Search allows you to view properties on a map or refine your search by drawing the boundaries around the area you desire.
Curious about what’s happening in your neighborhood? You can create a custom market report to see what’s active, under contract, and sold in your neighborhood!
Considering selling or refinancing your home? Get an INSTANT property valuation now!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you!
The beautiful and scenic seaside neighborhood of Singer Island is located within the city of Riviera Beach, along Palm Beach County’s northern coast. Singer Island boasts around seven miles of gorgeous beaches known for their pristine state and relaxing vibe. This oceanfront community has everything that will make your stay in Florida perfect – upscale hotels and restaurants, plenty of great shopping and dining options, and some of the best scuba diving in the world.
Singer Island Quick Facts:
• The town of Palm Beach Shores, a separate municipality, is located on the southern tip of Singer Island.
• Singer Island is within close proximity to the John D. MacArthur State Park, which offers plenty of recreational activities such as diving and snorkeling. Singer Island residents and vacationers are just a few minutes away from well-marked hiking and biking trails. The state park also features a mangrove forest.
• Adventure seekers and outdoor lovers can add more thrill to their Singer Island itinerary by kayaking, canoeing, and exploring the paddling trails in the Intracoastal Waterway and Lake Worth Lagoon.
• Singer Island is a short distance away from the Palm Beach International Airport. Florida’s most popular vacation destinations such as Orlando, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale are also no more than a short drive away.
• Ever heard of drift diving? It’s a type of scuba diving where the diver lets the ocean currents carry him throughout the dive, making him feel like he’s flying underwater. Interested? You’re in luck because Singer Island is the drift-diving capital of Florida. The Gulf Stream creates a mild current that lets divers “fly” by coral reefs and wrecks.
• Single-family homes are readily available in Singer Island, as well as oceanfront condos and estates. Singer Island can be the location of your next home or your dream vacation home.
Extremely clean well maintained 2/2 on 1st floor. HURRICANE WINDOWS and Sliders New Appliances New Tiled floors Recently painted with neutral colors PROFESSIONAL PICTURE...